As per usual, bet365 host a brilliant array of sports, leagues and fixtures and this week is no different.
In fact, this week is slightly more exciting than usual in line with Sunday’s El Clásico from La Liga! Exclusions do of course come into play, so please do bear them in mind.
The league has been the tightest in years with just 4 points separating 1st place Real Madrid and 3rd place Barcelona. Barca have been reunited with their Argentine saviour Messi in recent weeks following a 9 game absence through injury. He’s bagged himself 18 goals from 19 league appearances so far, including a hat-trick in Barca’s demolition of Osasuna last weekend. Messi has also just equalled Barca’s all time goal scoring record with 369 goals in all competitions. It is Ronaldo that leads the way in terms of La Liga goal-scoring form however with a league-leading 25; and he has just equalled legend Puskas’ all time record of 242 goals in all competitions.
The stats don’t stop there either. Real have been superb all season winning 17 home fixtures in a row from all competitions along with 23 of their last 24 home La Liga games – an outstanding record and one that may well be extended. The fixture will be the most eagerly anticipated in years for such reasoning and in the absence of their previous manager and wind-up merchant Jose Mourinho, the affair may well be a more mellow one despite the league’s competitiveness. Hopefully we’ll be in store for a special footballing occasion as opposed to the more recent cláshico’s consisting of red cards, diving and off-field spats.
With 2nd place Atlético Madrid traveling to face bottom-of-the-league Real Betis; they’re likely to pick up all 3 points and for such reasoning, the pressure will be on both sides to take the 3 points. Real Madrid will be eager to maintain their advantage at the top of La Liga and in an ideal world, Barcelona will also need to win as they’ll quickly lose sight of regaining their La Liga title if they fail to pick up at least a point.
Real Madrid To Win and Both Teams To Score = 13/5 at bet365 + Live Streaming.
Other key live stream fixtures include European giants PSG, Bayern Munich, Napoli, Juventus and Monaco; along with key NBA matchups.
- 19/03/2014 23:30 Basketball NBA MIA Heat @ BOS Celtics
- 20/03/2014 02:30 Basketball NBA A Spurs @ LA Lakers
- 21/03/2014 19:30 Soccer Ligue 1 (France) Lorient v PSG
- 22/03/2014 14:30 Soccer GER German Bundesliga 1. FSV Mainz 05 (DEU) v Bayern München (DEU)
- 23/03/2014 17:30 Soccer Serie A (Italy) Napoli v Fiorentina
- 23/03/2014 19:15 Soccer Primeira Liga (Portugal) FC Porto v Belenenses
- 23/03/2014 19:45 Soccer Serie A (Italy) Lazio v Milan
- 23/03/2014 20:00 Soccer ESP Primera Division Real Madrid (ESP) v FC Barcelona (ESP)
- 23/03/2014 21:00 Basketball NBA WAS Wizards @ DEN Nuggets
- 26/03/2014 19:45 Soccer Serie A (Italy) Juventus v Parma
- 26/03/2014 19:55 Soccer Coupe de France (France) Monaco v Lens
- 26/03/2014 21:00 Soccer Primera División (Spain) Sevilla v Real Madrid
- 26/03/2014 21:00 Soccer Primera División (Spain) Atlético Madrid v Granada